WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

What to do! What to do!

It's been a while since I've been able to post anything here, but having acquired a job that pays pretty well and also taking extra time out of my day to commute, I haven't had much to share. And if I have something to share, I just can't seem to find the time to tell about it. So with that said, I need to get back to a fun project and reduce it s I can put a recreational enjoyment time here. I like to share my experiences with whomever chooses to read them. Why not? If it gives a reader an idea or some information they need, then that's what it's all about for me. 

So what else is the problem then? I have gotten hung up in another hobby that I need to move away from so I can get back to this one. This one requires time spent doing more enjoyable things than the one I need to get away from. But what's the hobby that's taking up my time? I've gotten back into buying stuff that will sell for a good profit on eBay. The problem here is not getting the time to get it listed and sold. It's a viscous circle! But it doesn't help that I go buy more stuff and not getting it listed.

So I'm going to say this - I'm setting a goal to get about 75 to 90 percent of the stuff sold that I've bought, as well as the things I've collected out of here so I can put some effort into spending more time out at car shows, taking vacations, and getting myself back into my photography and videography. Also, I need to get myself into building me a sweet custom ride now that I'm getting some experience working at a Machine Shop. I'm going to take that experience and put it to good use and do something I've always dreamed of doing. Now the time has come for me to get it together and push myself into the right direction. It'll also make my wife happy to see this stuff out of our home. Thanks for reading! Post a comment if you feel like giving me some encouragement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment