WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Friday, August 16, 2013

BMW M1 Art Car at Bonhams Display in Monterey, California 2011

I haven't been on top of my blogging again. Too many things in the fire that have been keeping me from going to shows, or just getting the time to catch up on what I have actually been able to attend this year. So in honor of this week being the crazy Monterey Car Week, I decided to step into my photo archives and play around with editing as I need to learn how to use the program. So check out these 16 photos, and let me know what you think. And, feel free to share the blog on your social media pages that you frequent. Thank you for viewing my blog. UPDATE! I have recently had to switch to a different photo hosting site due to the one I was using is shutting down. This blog has been updated. To see all 16 photos of the Art Car, click this link - http://flic.kr/s/aHsjHRMUDd










No comments:

Post a Comment