WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Monday, August 8, 2011

MONTEREY WEEK 1

Well I just might be able to get down this weekend for the kick off of Monterey Week. I finish my last day of Summer Semester on Thursday, and will be hopefully heading to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on Friday to spend the weekend at the track for the Pre-Reunion festivities. Hopefully I'll get another opportunity like last year to shoot some sweet cars from the Start/Finish flag stand. I got some awesome shots from there! I CAN'T WAIT! Then I'll come back home Sunday afternoon and then head back down on Friday with my good friend Rob in his 1985 308 GTS to Concorso Italiano for the day. I love this event! This year looks to be an amazing event with some great examples of "Barn Finds" as well as a lot of other gorgeous Italian masterpieces. SEE YOU THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment