WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sold the Forza Collection off

Well I finally got the collection completed and up to issue #108 when I decided to sell the off to help pay for my college registration and books. I listed about half of them on eBay over about a 2-3 week period. I had started by listing at the highest current issue and they started to sell. I got down to #46 when finally someone offered to buy the remainder of the collection. I was offered a decent price, but out of those issue I had already sold 13 of the 100 that the buyer wanted. So, I let him know what I had left, threw him a price, and he bought them. Last week I shipped the remaining lot to the buyer in two boxes and they should be in their new home soon.

1 comment:

  1. I have about 10,000 magazines in storage, all in perfect condition and I get 26 car magazine subscriptions each month. I also have an extensive collection of car event programs which are hard to cut loose with. I figure someday, it will all be worth a nice sum. Congratulations on finding a buyer for the collection. It's all about timing and I can only hope that when I "do" go to sell, I find that collector up front so I don't have to dilute collections of each publication and someone can enjoy them "all".

    ReplyDelete