WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

VIDEO: 2011 Porsche Rennsport Reunion IV #4 - FRIDAY

OKAY! So I finally got around to getting another video edited so I can share it with the world. FINALLY! All this homework from college has been kicking my butt. I can barely keep up! Somehow though, I managed to get myself sick over the holiday weekend. But of course, I had more homework to catch up on. The problem is, when I think I need to sleep, I can't. When I need to be awake, I'm sleeping. My body clock is all screwed up now. I am awake at 4:00 in the morning, I have been awake since 10:00 yesterday morning, and I have to be at school for 13 hours today. How am I supposed to do that. COFFEE will be my best friend today. Anyways! Here is the video I got done last night, today, yesterday, OH CRAP! I'm lost! Enjoy the video! Comment if you like it. Subscribe to my blog feed. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Subscribe to a magazine. Subscribe to cable. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment