WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

VIDEO: Shelby Cobras at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Some footage of the Cobras that were all parked out in the Yamaha Marketplace at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca during the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion. Shelby Cobra was the Marque this year.
CARROLL SHELBY - YOU WILL BE MISSED!
THANK YOU FOR SO MANY YEARS OF GREAT
AUTOMOTIVE HISTORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment