WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Monday, May 13, 2013

VIDEO: ALMS 2012 - Raceday at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Video footage of part of my day last year at the 2012 ALMS race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Had a great time. Didn't make it this year as I had other things planned that were not able to be changed. I hope to make it next year in 2014 for the new United SportsCar Racing event as it will be the new series to attend. Enjoy the video and check out more of my videos of the day coming soon to the blog. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment