WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Unbelievable! The Photo Hosting Site I Use Is Closing Down.

I can't believe it! I turn my computer on last Friday and it's right there in my face. I have the photo hosting site that I use set as the page that opens up as my home page, it immediately shows up. What exactly does it say? Well here you go - "We're Closing Our Doors - We thank everyone for trying Razzi but unfortunately we are shutting down the service. If there are any photos that you need access to or you have any questions / concerns, please contact us at...." Well I contacted them since I do have photos there that I no longer have as my external hard drive crashed a couple years back. So now I have to get my photos recovered and downloaded to my computer. They did reply and let me know what needs to be done, but since I am clueless about how to do it, I need to sit down and contact customer support to help me through the process. Have yet to do that as of today.

Since that is a bummer, I was trying to figure out what to do to have my photos still hosted online somewhere. So I remembered that I had my Flickr account still. So I opened up the page and started uploading some of my photos there. The photos I had started with are for me to replace on some of my recent posts. Eventually I am going to have to go to each and every one of my blog posts and replace the url link. Boy this is going to be a lot of fun. I really don't have too much time to do it, so I will tackle the procedure one blog post at a time until I get through them all. YAY! So, that is all I have to say for now. Hopefully things will get back on track and I will be able to tell about better things. Like what this blog is actually about. My life as an Auto Enthusiast. However, I will be doing some step by step blogging about my build up of my project 1990 Chevy S10 Custom. So, until then, Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment