WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Another day goes by

Well, since this is my first time writing a blog, I'll try to keep it short and not to boring. The basis of my blogs will be a little bit about my schooling, some odd things, and my great times and experiences at the race track, a car show, a trip, or just whatever I had fun doing.

It's been a somewhat long busy day so far. I got up this morning added more photos to a new site that I can actually not have to pay to put them on. To top it off, I'll eventually make some money from it. After that I ended up watching the news for a couple hours when I had found out about the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan. I'm not usually a news watching person, but this was something I had to watch. I then decided to eat and go for a walk, since I'm on a diet/excercise trip for at least the next few months. I need to lose some weight. I've never weighed so much. My goal is to lose 30 pounds by the 3rd weekend of May. More on why later.

After my walk I came home and watched some shows I had Tivo'd on HD Theater. Once I finished what I wanted to watch I came up to my office and decided to get more photos uploaded to the site, get cleaned up form sweating on my walk, and get back on here and screw around trying to figure out this AdSense stuff. I'm thoroughly confused! Eventually I'll figure it out. Now I just need to run around town for a bit to get away from the house so I don't go crazy. It will give me something to do at least until my wife gets home from work.

As far as why I'm in need of losing 30 pounds. I weighed myself last week since my wife had asked if I would be interested in participating in a "Biggest Loser" thing that they do at her work. Why Not! I feel like a fat, overweight, groggy pig anyways. Since I started school last Fall, I think the little bit I had lost has doubled back. OY! Thanks to the crappy food that is cooked by my mother-in-law (I'll explain that some other time), I've now had dick-do for the last 6 years. No wonder I feel like crap, don't want to get up in the morning, and can't sleep. It's probably the reason why I've been so moodyWell it's time to get myself back down to a reasonable weight before I start my 3rd season as a SCRAMP Volunteer at the world famous Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. "CORKSCREW ROCKS!" I want to see those pics that I sometimes get in of me not looking like such a fat slob. I also want to get myself to where my size 36 pants don't feel like I'm wearing a size 30. Hopefully by then I'll be in a decent shape that I'll enjoy it a little more.

Thanks You for reading my non-sense.

TODD

No comments:

Post a Comment