WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stockton Car Show and Swap Meet part1

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I went to another show. I honestly don't know why I would actually want to tell about it, but I'm trying to give a little promotion to a local event that doesn't get enough credit.

I have been going to this on occasion show & swap for the past 4 or 5 years now. I started going to sell inventory from my old automotive collectibles business. It was dead then, and for some reason, after all these years it still seems to be dead. I went on Sunday hoping to go to a show in which on the previous visit was pretty busy. The problem this time, which always seems to be the problem when this show is scheduled, is the weather. Each time I have been at this event, to spectate or to sell stuff, it is either hotter than hell, or windy, or as in this past Sunday, it had rained the night before and nobody came out. Well almost nobody. I had brought a good friend of mine since he had never been, as well as maybe the 10 swap sellers and the 6-10 cars that actually came to show. I was disappointed, but the weather can ruin a decent event. Anyways!

I hope that the next event on July 17th isn't a bust, and if it is, it will be due to the fact that the concrete and asphalt has made a 95 degree day into a 120 degree misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment