WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

What should I get now?

Well I was on my way home on Tuesday from school, and about 5 miles from home I was on the freeway and my transmission went out on my '88 GMC Sonoma S15 extended cab truck. I knew it was going to happen sometime, I was just hoping taht it would have lasted a few more months. I'm kind of glad it finally happened though. It was going to be my 1st project as I am going to school for an A.S. Degree for Autobody Collision Repair and Refinishing. Now I can save the money the Sonoma was costing me in fuel to save for something more better to my liking.

Now what to get???? I have a friend that has something I have been wanting for a few years that he more than likely will not be doing anything with. Now to see if he has it still. It's a 1963 GMC Ice Cream Truck. I have been thinking of what I could do to it since the first time I saw this thing. But, if he doesn't have it anymore, I plan on finding myself an real Chevy or GMC truck. I really miss my '48 Chevy Panel, so I want to look for that style of truck. Now to get the money to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment