WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A little behind!!!

Well, I haven't been able to get to updating anything since I got back from the Porsche Rennsport Reunion IV. I have had to catch up on school stuff and it has me pretty busy. I have also been trying to make a little more money by adding stuff to my eBay store. No money, no nothing. So I have had to get my priorities in line for the past week or so. I have some down time coming from school, so I hope to get things up to date in the next week or two. Keep checking back. Some great video to be posted from the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment