WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

VIDEO: 1939 Lakester - THE METEOR

This was one of the many cool Hot Rods that was at the GOODGUYS 25th West Coast Nationals back in August. I know it's November, but I have so many more to go through and put togeher that I just have to figure out which ones to edit for your enjoyment. Please tell me your thoughts, and if you do like my videos, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment