WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Video: Sacramento Autorama #1 - My Interview with Gene Winfield

So I went to the Sacramento Autorama on Saturday with a good friend of mine. While wondering a round the show I wandered over to Gene Winfields' booth to talk about when his next Metal Working workshop was going to be. Well after chatting briefly I asked if he would sign my vintage track jacket. Then he got me to buy a patch to put on the other side of my jacket. He gladly did so and then I decided to do something I have been wanting to do since I bought my video camera. I asked if I could do a quick interview. Thanks to my buddy Alfredo, I had a cameraman. So we got ourselves ready and did the interview. It was a fun experience! We both just went through it without any idea of what to do and here is what it turned out to be -


Tell me what you think of the interview!
Me with Mr Winfield
Getting Signed




No comments:

Post a Comment