WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Friday, April 6, 2012

A Change of plans! Going to Arizona.

OKAY! For the ending to the week, I now have some changes to my schedule. I was originally planning on going out to the Bay Area on the 14th to attend the 14th annual "Booze, Broads, & Hot Rods" show. It is an event that is put on by The Bombshells. It is a Rockabilly Fesival and Car Show for Pre-'65 Hot Rods and Customs. The next morning I had planned on getting up after a few hours sleep and going to the Stockton Swap Meet and car show on the to get some shots of the local Hot Rods, customs, and cool trucks, but now I will be taking off on Thursday the 12th and returning on Monday the 16th. More than likely a road trip to somewhere I have never been to. Since my wife has the time off, and we have decided to head out possibly to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon and Sedona. Maybe a few other things in the mix, but still trying to work out the details. So now it's a "ROAD TRIP". I have always wanted to see some old sites on Route 66, maybe I can work it in. All I care about is a chance to get a break from school, even though I only have 3 weeks of the semester left, and to get away from this house. And, of course, I will be blogging about the trip when I get the chance to do so. I will include some photos, as well as some videos. So until then, Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Great read. Thanks for sharing! Wishing you the best in the change of plans, still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be a fun road trip. I'm looking forward to it. I'll just have to be sure to get some memorable photos of old Route 66.

    ReplyDelete