WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Winter Wineland Weekend - Sunday Part 2

I know it/s been a little long for me to get to the final entry from my Wineland weekend, but when things get busy, some things just have to be set aside for when the time presents itself to get things finished. With that said, if you haven't read the first 3 pieces to this story, please check the archives and check them out so you get the full, complete story of my experience.

Mustang Convertible
After leaving the Kachina Vineyards, we headed back out the long road and headed north. We didn't have to go too far either. The next stop on the agenda for the day was at Papapietro Perry Wineries tasting room. When we pulled into the location to find that there were several tasting rooms in the same place. Well that just made things a lot easier for everyone. More to taste! We spent a good amount of time here. I was able to relax for a bit and shoot more photos of some interesting things inside and outside the buildings. Kokomo was another winery that was on the agenda and it just so happened to be at this location. It was nice to have so many in 1 place, but since I really wasn't tasting, I got a little bored.

Papapietro
Kokomo

We finally left and were on to the next stop. We drove about 4 miles up the road to Ferrari-Carano Vineyards. We pulled into the parking lot and I knew that this place was going to be a nice stop. We walked into the Barrel room and once again I just had to start taking pictures. I was relaxed and really enjoyed myself. I just wish that I had had more time to spend checking the surroundings out. We stayed for about 20-30 minutes and then headed onto the last stop.

Ferrari-Carano

The last stop was another nice estate. We completed the day, and the weekend at Sbragia Family Vineyards. The view from the parking lot was awesome. Then we went up the stairs to the tasting room. I walked outside onto the patio deck and the view was even more spectacular. The view of the dam to the North, and the view of the valley to the South. And since this was the final stop of the weekend, we stayed a little longer and enjoyed the view. It was a nice way to end the adventure through the valley. Some awesome scenery, some beautiful estates, and some good pleasant fun. Next year I plan to actually actually be tasting the wine.
Looking South from Sbragia Family Vineyards

No comments:

Post a Comment