WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Monday, May 27, 2013

VIDEO: V9 - Final laps - A view from the Podium at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

This is video number 9, the final video in the series from the ALMS 2012 race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.

After spending about 30 minutes up on the podium, with permission, I was asked to leave due to the racers having to come up and for other reasons. I asked one of the workers on the podium, I believe it was the gentleman in charge of some sort of lighting, if I could set my camera on the table pointing at the Start/Finish line for the remainder of the race. He said it was okay and just asked what he needed to do. I asked him to just turn it off when the race was over. After it was all done, I went back up and retrieved my camera. Here is some of the footage. I wanted to just keep it down to the last few minutes so I didn't bore anyone. Thank you for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment