WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

VIDEO: 1931 Ford Pickup at GoodGuys West Coast Nationals 2011

I have so much footage from different events and shows throughout the past couple years, that I decided to go back and get some editing done so I could add some videos to my YouTube channel. So far I have a few done, but I have been forgetting to add them here to the blog. So much going on that my mind isn't all there. Not that it ever was all there, but it's worse than usual. Just like the previous videos I posted recently, I will be doing more and posting them based on the event in which I had attended to get through it all. So with that said, Here is a cool 1931 Ford Pickup that really caught my eye back in 2011 at the Good-Guys West Coast Nationals in Pleasanton, California. Check it out! Tell me if it sucks or if I did okay on the editing, or just tell me whatever. I need some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment