WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Friday, June 28, 2013

A little bit of an update for mid 2013

Well this week I was doing some investigative work to see what I needed to do to get more traffic to my YouTube account. After watching a few informative videos, I have been trying out some things that were mentioned in the videos I watched. To put things in short context, I now post things on several other sites to draw views to my stuff. Besides the videos, I am posting photos a little more too. I have now started using different websites to help out with the views. Now to see what happens over the next few weeks, or months as I will be posting more and more all over the place. I thought using my blog would help out, but not as much as I would like it to have. I will still be telling my stories, posting the videos, and making sure to add photos to the blog just so I can share my passion of the automotive life with the world. I just needed to see what else there is out there to help. So please check out my stuff when you get the chance to do so as I hope my blog will be one of my main sources of sharing. THANK YOU!

Here are my links -
My YouTube Channel – www.youtube.com/speedtrap73

My Secondary Blog – www.toddscollection.blogspot.com

My Amateur Photography – http://razzi.me/speedtrap73

or if you just do a search for 'speedtrap73", you will find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment