WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

VIDEO: Moal Coachbuilders 1936 Ford AeroSport

Since I am behind on so many things, I have been unable to make it to any current car show. Not really by choice though. I usually have it all planned ahead to go to one somewhere in the area, but as usual, whomever I have invited ends up bailing out on me for reasons unknown. So I just decide to stay home and enjoy a little time with my wife to save the money I would have spent. Now that I have told the world how things have been lately, here is a video from the 2011 Good-Guys West Coast Nationals. The Moal Coachbuilders 1936 Ford AeroSport. This car is absolutely beautifully hand crafted by some serious talent. It was awesome to have seen this one, so check it out and tell me what you think. Also, if whomever is reading this and watching the video could please subscribe to my channel, I would greatly appreciate it. You can share it too. Always good to share things you like. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment