WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My final semester of Junior College

Well I have decided to make this Fall semester my final semester for classes I wanted to take. The classes have mostly been automotive related. The only courses not related, I needed to take in order to get my Certificate of Completion for Autobody Collision, and my Skills Recognition certificate for Automotive Refinishing. Well I received them after I completed the Spring 2012 semester. Since I had finished what I originally had planned, I went out and got a job. Once I started to work, I decided to not attend the Fall 2012 semester. Well I should have continued on! As it turned out, the place I was working laid me off after six months of working, right after the first of the year. It sucked! Why was I laid off? Well, due to what I was told, owing 3 years in back taxes, he needed to reduce his staff. So as I was the rookie, I was the first to go.

Well, what next? Hmmmm! I got back on my computer and signed up for more classes. I figured since I want to be a "Kustom Car Builder", I'd better take some welding courses. I took my first class. Passed with an "A". Took my second class. Passed with an "A". Now I'm taking two more classes. I just started up two weeks ago. I also decided to do an Independent class and work on my truck and a few other small projects I have been wanting to get to. I am going to complete a few of the smaller items and sell them off so I can get the funds to work on the truck. Parts are expensive! But, I don't mind. So, Keep checking back as I plan to do some blogging about my truck, and the items I am restoring. I also hope to be doing a couple repaints on 2 early '60's Jaguars. I just need to work that out still. Which I really hope to as for the labor, I get a third one as payment for all the work. I'll update on that too.

Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment