WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Can't Sleep!

Well it's just after midnight and I am having trouble falling asleep. I did fall asleep for maybe 30 minutes, but can't get back to sleep. So I figured I would get out of bed and write something.

My wife I drove down to Anaheim after I got out of my Autobody Refinishing class on Thursday afternoon to meet the rest of her family for a weekend at Disneland. After the 6 hour drive, and keeping myself from falling asleep on the way here, my mind is a mess. What a way to clear my mind!

My wife and I are spending most of Friday with her parents, as well as her brothers and their wives at Disneyland for our nieces first visit. Then in the evening we (wife and I) are going to head up to L.A. (South Central) and pick up my brother for dinner. I haven't seen him for over 17 years, due to him ending up in prison. I never had the opportunities to go see him while he was there. No real reason why, I just never went to see him. I'll post more on the experience of seeing him again later.

Saturday I will be driving down about 30 minutes or so to Irvine for the every Saturday morning event, for those in the area, that has become world famous. I'm spending a couple hours at Cars & Coffee to drool on some absolutely beautiful machines. The last couple of times I have been down here I made sure to go. I will post later on how much of an awesome time it was. I'll take tons of pics too. I'll be out of there by 9:00am and then head back up to Anaheim to get back to Disneyland.

On Sunday, since I have to get back home for school classes on Monday, I will be heading up to get my brother once again so we can hang out together. I'm picking him up around 6:30am and heading up to Woodland Hills for another event. Same thing here. It's the usual every Sunday morning gathering of Gear Heads that just love to hang out for a couple hours and share the beauties that they love to drive. After leaving there, the plan is to get some breakfast and then run back to L.A. and go somewhere I've been wanting to go do a long time. The Petersen Museum has been on my list of places to visit for years. I went by once a couple years ago and they were not open. Now I hope to scratch that off my lust if "Must Do" things.

Anyhow! Since I'm using my phone to write this, I hope this doesn't look cheesy. I'll post some updates as the weekend progresses, but I won't be able to post any pics until next week.

Thank You for reading!

An Auto Enthusiast Life

No comments:

Post a Comment