WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Monday, May 23, 2011

FERRARI RACING DAYS CHAPTER 4 - 2011

Prancing Horse - White #2 599XX

Well, today I really don't have much to talk about as far as the event goes. I got stuck working Center Gate all day with no chance to get away except to eat lunch. However, at the end of the day I was able to get my day finished off on an extremely high note. I went and met up with the gentleman that I had met at the Infineon event and got the ultimate Ferrari F1 fans experience. He let me sit in the car! Oh man was I grinning ear to ear for the next several hours. THANKS FOR THE EXPERIENCE!
Me in the F2003-GA Rubens Barrichello Chassis
After winding down for a bit I was able to get dinner and go run around the paddock and see the Ferrari crew getting things packed up for the stuff to get shipped off back to Italy. I walked through the garges and did a favor for someone off of a website forum that had contacted me. I was asked to get a shot of each of the 599XX cars as well as the VIN plate for his records as an avid Ferraristi. When I finished I went back to a little relaxing. Then after 9:00 pm, J.Z. and I went back out to lock up the gates, garages, and Pit Suites. Of course I decided to bring my camera with me since I was unable to get any pictures during the day. Kind of bummed about that, but this made up for it. I went through and got some pictures of the 599XX's, Michael Schumacher #30 FXX and the F189, F2004, and the F2007 F1 cars. After getting all my shots, we shut off the lights, locked up all the doors, and put them all to bed for the night. It was awesome! Sitting there with no one around, looking at all the details of the 3 F1 cars, and admiring the details that went into these beauties. Absolutely Amazing!

After that is was off to finish locking the gates and then go get a shower and so I could be relaxed again for a good nights sleep. Now I'm off to get my pics downloaded. I'll add them in the next few days.

THANKS FOR READING MY FERRARI RACING DAYS EXPERIENCES!



Mick Fleetwood & Me

THE Michael Schumacher #30 Black FXX

No comments:

Post a Comment