WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

ROAD TRIP - WYOMING PART 1

That's right! My wife and I are going on a road trip to Wyoming. Bar Nunn, Wyoming to be exact. Just outside Casper. So, this is going to be a brief blog to set up for the trip. And since this is a road trip, it is technically Auto Related right?

We will be leaving Friday after she gets home from work and I plan on driving the full distance except to stop for coffee and gas up until I get to Wendover Utah. Why Wendover? Well, for those of you other Auto Enthusiasts out there, this is home to fastest place on earth - THE BONNEVILLE SALT FLATS. I hope to be there by 5:00 am so I can get some sunrise shots of this magnificent place. The last trip we made to Wyoming 2 years ago we stopped here in the middle of they day and it was awesome then. I took some photos then, but this time I want to be there for the right lighting. WE SHALL SEE! I just wish I was coming through here at the right time for Speed Week. DANG IT!

After that it's on to Salt Lake City for some Breakfast and fuel, then of to finish the drive until we need more fuel and I need more coffee. Then to end the trip, we will be at Grandmas House. Yes! Grandmas house. The whole reason we are heading to Wyoming. We haven't been to visit the Mrs. Grandma since our last trip just over 2 years ago. We will also be visiting her Aunt and Uncle. Anyhow, I will be updating my blog as the trip goes on, hopefully daily and with photos, but we shall see what time permits. So please check back for any updates and I hope you like what I am writing. If you do, please tell me by leaving a comment. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment