WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Up Late AGAIN!

It seems lately that more and more I end up not being able to get to sleep when I really need to. Specifically today! Here is what my day was like.

I got up around 5:30 am and jumped on the treadmill for a 30 minute cardio
Grabbed my breakfast consisting of Koshi cereal, a banana, and a glass of orange juice
Jumped in the shower
Got ready, and left for my morning class
Stopped for fuel and a couple waters on the way to school
Went to class from 8:00 am to 10:30 am
Went to a thrift store and found a couple items
Headed back towards home, but had to go pick up some tickets that I needed to ship to a friend to get into the MotoGP event on Sunday that is helping us out in the paddock, as well as for my Autobody Instructor that I invited
Came home and got all the packages done to be shipped from selling stuff on eBay
Ran to the post office to ship all the packages and the tickets
Went to the store for a couple items needed for dinner
Came home and attempted to read school textbook
Got to a point and crashed on the couch
Woke up for dinner
Went back to reading more in the school textbook
Crashed again!
My wife woke me up to watch a show that was tivo'd
Went back to reading more of the school textbook

By this time it was about 10:15 pm and I really needed to get to bed so I could get up early again for my cardio on the treadmill. But since I'm awake and can't get to sleep, I'm not sure I want to get up that early. We shall see when that alarm goes off at 5:30 am again.

Besides having to deal with school, my adrenaline is a little higher that normal since I will be going down once again to the track for another memorable work weekend. Moto GP is our biggest event and the most stressful. But, that is what makes Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca so exciting to be at. Yeah it may be work, volunteer work at that, but it's the kind of work that is enjoyable. WHY? Well it's all about the experience and where I get to go that others in the world would pay a butt load of money to get into. Last year I was hanging out there with Nicky Hayden during the fan session in pit row. It's all about that type of experience. No wonder I'm having trouble getting to sleep. I can't stop thinking about what experiences are coming up this weekend. I can't wait to get out of class on Thursday and head down.

No comments:

Post a Comment