WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

VIDEO: Style Kings C.C. 1948 Oldsmobile 98 Futuramic Kustom at GoodGuys West Co...

Tony Parker from Crown Works Garage out of Hayward, California brought in this 1948 Oldsmobile Convertible Futuramic to the 2011 Good-Guys West Coast Nationals. Tony is a member of the STYLE KINGS Car Club. Even though at the time it was still under construction, this car is absolutely beautiful. Check It Out! Tell Me if you like it or don't. THANK YOU for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment