WELCOME!

I decided to start this blog to as an avenue for me to be able to post about some of the fun things that I do from time to time. It could be a Car Show revue, what I did on Vacation, what I like about this or that automobile, my experience with a photo shoot, what I have in my Automobilia collection, or whatever I think of at the moment. I hope you like it! All feedback will be appreciated.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

VIDEO: A WALK IN THE WOODS - Woodie Wagons at Good-Guys West Coast Nationals 2011

While doing my usual walking around and filming cars and taking photos at the Good-Guys 2011 West Coast Nationals, I came across, well what I like to call "A grove of Woodie Wagons" parked in an area of the fairgrounds under the trees. Due to my Southern California roots, Woodies are one of my all time favorites and I just had to grab some footage. I edited this little bit together to keep it short, but I have more coming. One will follow this posting, but it's kind of a little joke the way I did it. Kind Of! I really love these cars and someday, I would love to have one for myself. Have a view of the video, and Thank You for checking out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment